With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be bombarded with ways to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can save you money and outlast your ordinary tank heater. Truly! We put together the leading reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Although the initial price can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – Everyone has felt it. The stabbing pain of cold water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Get excited! Tankless water heaters do away with that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the exact amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This magical tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating bill. They also take up less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. While a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t stored in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Climate Control Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.