Booking regular AC maintenance is worth the effort.
Service keeps your air conditioner system in Mobile working at its best performance while keeping electricity consumption small. It also could even help extend its life expectancy.
While there are a couple jobs you can finish alone, you should work with Experts, like the ones at Climate Control Service Experts, for AC examinations and maintenance.
Here are several steps you can complete by yourself as you prepare for summer.
Get Your AC Service Booked
Spring is a time of revival, and to many that includes a large dose of house, garage and yard sprucing. With the hotter temperatures near, it’s also a good idea to put AC tune-ups on that listing.
Spring is the best time of year to get your air conditioning unit scrubbed and checked out. Hesitating to flip it on until the first warm day of the summer can be dicey. If you have to schedule repair or replacement, you could be waiting a long time for a tech. And that can become very unbearable.
And for allergy sufferers, being well prepared with a clean cooling system will help provide the best indoor air quality while it’s pollen season.
Additionally, air conditioning service can be a requirement for your system’s manufacturer warranty or any extra extended warranty.
Can I Do a Tune-Up Myself?
There are methods that you can do to help keep your air conditioner equipment in the best state:
- Replace your air filter. Clogged filters block airflow and might decrease your system’s efficiency. While how often you should replace it depends on the type of filter you have, the U.S. Department of Energy advises each month or two. This is particularly crucial if you suffer from allergies or have a dog in your house.
- Lawn upkeep by the outside condenser. Ensure the area is free of grass, weeds or bushes by your air conditioning unit. We advise keeping 2–3 feet of clear space. You should also get rid of any leaves or sticks that have fallen into your equipment, since this could limit airflow.
Let the Professionals Take Care of the Rest
What’s left to do? If you call Climate Control Service Experts at 251-202-7503, the primary thing we might do is compliment you for all the tasks you’ve already finished. Then our pros begin the finer details. We’ll inspect your unit and make sure it’s working correctly with these steps:
- Securing electrical connections to deliver reliable comfort.
- Lubrication to keep moving components working smoothly and potentially avoid issues.
- Rinsing the condensate drain line to eliminate leak-causing mold and clogs.
- Fixing coil fins to avoid reduced airflow.
- Cleansing the exterior coil to get rid of any blockage from soil and grass.
- Inspecting controls to double check your unit is turning on, cooling and shutting down properly.
- Evaluating the operating temperature parameters to make sure your unit has the right refrigeration charge.
If we discover issues that involve extra service, we are ready to give you the most reasonable solution. Pinpointing possible issues promptly can solve more substantial problems later on. This also offers you time to plan if your unit is getting outdated.
When you need an updated AC system, our Experts will assist you to pick the ideal solution for your needs. We also offer financing to help make your new equipment more affordable. Regardless of what your comfort needs are, you can have peace of mind knowing our Experts will take care of you.
Prepared to book your checkup? Contact us at 251-202-7503 or schedule an appointment online today.