Your HVAC system’s healthiness is crucial, because it keeps your home comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you comfortable. This makes it susceptible to a big range of problems.
Frequently troubles are trivial enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can reduce its energy efficiency—and your utility expenses. If these issues worsen, your total system could be vulnerable.
That’s headaches and bills that you may have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can lower the risk of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or working correctly, you may wonder whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But forgetting regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance immediately can help you skip pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Finds little problems early. Blocking large troubles from happening in the first place is the best plan to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance service provides the chance to meticulously check and lubricate critical internal pieces. And it also provides time to get required repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll conserve more money in the long run if issues are fixed as they pop up.
- May boost energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system working as smoothly as possible. Oftentimes this results in an improvement to your home’s energy efficiency. You could have decreased utility costs, plus knowing your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is running correctly, it may last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners work about 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance may help lengthen this life expectancy even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Climate Control Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is essential, especially as it can help you save as much as 30% on year-round heating and cooling costs.* But with Climate Control Service Experts, you’ll be able to pick from a variety of membership plans that work with your unique needs. All our memberships are filled with exclusive perks provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to economical, we have the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment shortly or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be on the hook for emergency repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to buy them and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to accommodate any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about shelling out additional money if you need our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also receive a few other popular perks of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically breaks down during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re usually working through a high volume of service calls. With a Climate Control Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is critical all the more. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can depend on us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual examination on each visit. Your home comfort is our main priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and access extra perks by getting one of our membership plans immediately. Whatever your budget is, our professionals can help you choose the right plan for your needs and home. To start with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 251-202-7503 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.