The health of your HVAC system is crucial because it encourages home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard around the clock, which subjects them to a wide variety of potential problems.
These malfunctions are often simple enough that they don’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they can influence energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bills. If these complications get worse, your entire system may be at risk. These are disasters and costs you may fend off with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be performing just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this yearly service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring yearly maintenance cancels your warranty. Committing a short amount on upkeep now could help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
Uncovers Little Problems in Advance
Preventing huge troubles in the first place is the best approach to shield your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits provide the opportunity to thoroughly evaluate and lubricate central internal components. It also offers an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money over time if issues are addressed as they begin.
Could Improve Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The stronger performance may reduce your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Might Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can live years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance might extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Climate Control Service Experts developed a number of membership plans drafted to suit your individual needs. From affordable options to all-inclusive coverage, we can provide the right maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems functioning efficiently and reliably.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, increased energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to upgrade your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during severe weather. Sadly, this is often when everyone else’s systems break too. So we regularly answer a large volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the price of a Climate Control Service Experts technician traveling to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Thorough visual evaluation on every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why any service visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is an important home investment. Protect it while taking advantage of access to added perks by enrolling in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the ideal plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 251-202-7503 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.