There are a number of fun things to do in the fall, especially in Mobile. But, there’s also that long list of must-do’s before the cold weather arrives. Although the outdoor yard work and home touchups are probably at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor thing you should consider taking on early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment arranged.
The pros at Climate Control Service Experts recommend that furnace service and maintenance be performed at least annually so you can hopefully prevent a breakdown in the peak of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a host of benefits to getting it done before the cold and crisp weather comes to Mobile, too. Take a peek at some of the top bonuses of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help ensure that your furnace operates at its peak efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating bill.
- Ensures your furnace is in its best shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready to handle whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at Mobile this year.
- Lowers the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to happen on a cool winter day is have your furnace go out, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to see potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to produce heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are crucial to keeping your home safe through the heating season.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to fulfill your warranty, so getting regular maintenance completed can save you money if worse problems occur in the future.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a number of additional benefits, and getting furnace service completed annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the cold season and save you time later because you’re less likely to need more service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Climate Control Service Experts are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in Mobile, give us a call at 251-202-7503 or schedule an appointment with Climate Control Service Experts through our online scheduler.