There are a number of fun things to do in the fall, especially in Mobile. But, there’s also that long list of must-do’s before the cold weather arrives. Although the outdoor yard work and home projects are likely at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor thing you should consider taking on early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment arranged.
The pros at Climate Control Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning recommend that furnace service and maintenance be performed at least annually so you can hopefully prevent a breakdown in the peak of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a number of benefits to getting it completed before the cold and crisp weather reaches Mobile, too. Take a peek at some of the top bonuses of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help make sure that your furnace runs at its peak efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating costs.
- Ensures your furnace is in tip-top shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready to handle whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at Mobile when it cools off.
- Lowers the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to happen on a cool winter day is have your furnace stop working, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to see potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to make heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are crucial to keeping your home safe through the winter.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to fulfill your warranty, so getting regular maintenance completed can save you money if worse problems occur down the road.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a number of additional perks, and getting furnace service done annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the colder months and save you time later because you’re less likely to need more service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Climate Control Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in Mobile, give us a call at 251-202-7503 or schedule an appointment with Climate Control Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning through our online scheduler.