No matter what the weather outside in Mobile, the temperature within your home influences how comfortable you will feel. Choose the right temp and your house will feel like a comfortable escape from the world. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t functioning correctly, you’ll know. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Get ready for a thorough look at how you’re utilizing your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a stable system or a pathetic performer. Take this brief quiz from Climate Control Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- The warm season is not far away in Mobile. How do you prepare your system?
- Replace the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Schedule an appointment with the professionals for seasonal maintenance.
- Not a thing. It should be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a hot night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your solution?
- Ask my friends to bring cool beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it operating before guests arrive.
- Plug in my fans and pray for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What happens when it’s time for it to retire?
- Let my contractor to pick one out and pay for it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and bills by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the fanciest system on the market in Mobile.
- When you get your next monthly electricity bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will cost more. My HVAC bills have been climbing.
- It will be similar to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I read it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a weird noise. What’s your next step?
- Find my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Bring in an Expert technician to take a look.
- Forget about it and wait until it goes away.
Now tally your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are helping you out. You’re taking care of your equipment and you have a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you should make a few changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Keep going to discover how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Arrange Seasonal Maintenance While replacing your air filter and cleaning your vents are critical tasks to help out your system for a season change, a professional maintenance appointment is critical to complete the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your HVAC technician will handle a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC service pro will be on the lookout for more serious headaches for your home. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Select a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained heating and cooling systems can have problems on occasion. And it always seems to happen at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that critical service to homeowners at no extra cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained HVAC systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Build a strategy now to bypass last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It gives you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front expenses. And as an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and take note when they greatly change. Your electricity bills can show you more than your monthly charges. If you’re noticing a steady increase in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is probably going on with your system. A new high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call a professional when you notice a weird noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than annoying. It is telling you something is off with your equipment. Even if it’s a comparatively small trouble, left unchecked it could make for a pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, money and irritation. And if your equipment just isn’t helping anymore, consider choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!