No matter what the weather outside, the temperature within your home determines how comfortable it will be. Choose the right temp and your house will seem like a nice escape from the world. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t working correctly, you’ll notice. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Get ready to take a thorough look at the way you’re utilizing your home comfort system. It could make the difference between a stable system or a pathetic performer. Take this brief quiz from Service Experts to find out more.
- The warm season is coming up fast. How do you prepare your AC?
- Replace the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Schedule an appointment with the pros for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing. It should be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your solution?
- Advise my visitors to bring cool beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it operating before guests arrive.
- Plug in my fans and pray for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What happens when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Let my contractor pick one out and pay for it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and bills by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the fanciest system on the market.
- When you receive your next monthly power bill, what do you think you’ll discover?
- It will will cost more. My HVAC bills have been climbing.
- It will be similar to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I read it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a weird noise. What do you do?
- Find my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Bring in an Expert technician to examine it.
- Don’t think about it and wait until it stops.
Now tally your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are helping you out. You’re taking care of your system and you have a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these questions with As or Cs, you should make a few changes to help your equipment perform more efficiently. Keep going to discover how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Arrange Annual Maintenance While replacing your air filter and cleaning your vents are critical tasks to help out your system for a season change, a professional maintenance appointment is necessary to wrap up the process. During a maintenance visit, your HVAC technician will complete a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC pro will be on the lookout for more serious headaches for your equipment. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Find a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained heating and cooling systems can have problems on occasion. And it always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that critical service to customers at no extra cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained HVAC systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Build a strategy now to escape last-minute pressure when your machine takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It gives you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front expenses. Even better, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and don’t ignore it when they greatly change. Your electricity bills can present more than your monthly costs. If you’re seeing a stable increase in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is probably happening with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call a professional when you notice a weird noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than annoying. It is telling you something is wrong with your equipment. Even if it’s a comparatively small trouble, left unchecked it could make for an pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to fix it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, money and irritation. And if your equipment just isn’t helping anymore, think about choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!