How Are Your HVAC Habits Affecting Your Utility Bills?
No matter what the elements outside in Philadelphia, the temperature in your home decides how comfortable it will seem. Set it just right and your home will be a nice escape from the world. But if your climate control system isn’t operating properly, you’ll know. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Get ready for an in-depth look at the way you’re managing your home comfort system. It might make the difference between a superstar system or a poor performer. Complete this short quiz from Stallion Heating and Air Conditioning to find out more.
- The warm season is almost here in Philadelphia. How do you prepare your system?
- Replace the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Call in the pros for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing at all. It should be fine.
- You’re planning an event on a summer night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your first step?
- Advise my friends to bring iced beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it functioning before people show up.
- Start my fans and hope for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What will you do when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Allow my contractor to make the decision and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and expenses by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Purchase the most costly system available in Philadelphia.
- When you get your next monthly electricity bill, what do you anticipate you’ll discover?
- It will be a little higher. My HVAC bills have been climbing.
- It will be similar to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I open it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your home comfort system is making a weird noise. What’s your next step?
- Grab my toolbox and spend a weekend trying to fix it.
- Call a skilled technician to check it out.
- Don’t think about it and hope it ends.
Time to tally your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your home comfort habits are right on. You’re taking care of your equipment and you made a plan for down the road. But if you responded to any of these questions with As or Cs, you can make a couple of changes to help your HVAC perform more effectively. Read on to learn how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Book Yearly Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and dusting your vents are crucial tasks to help out your system for a different season, a professional tune-up is essential to conclude the process. During a routine visit, your pro technician will complete a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency professional will keep an eye out for more serious headaches for your system. That could save you a pricey breakdown in the future.
Choose a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained home comfort systems can have issues on occasion. And it always seems to occur at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that critical service to customers at no additional cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system transition. Some home comfort systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Create a plan now to escape last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It provides you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. Even better, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and take note when they greatly change. Your utility bills can show you more than your monthly costs. If you’re seeing a steady climb in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is probably occurring with your HVAC. A new high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call in the pros when you hear a weird noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than bothersome. It indicates something is wrong with your system. Even if it’s a relatively small issue, left without professional help it could make for an expensive repair in the future. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to diagnose and repair it.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, additional costs and disappointment. And if your equipment just isn’t cutting it anymore, contemplate installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!
Zoning Systems: Control the Temperature in Every Room
Central heating and air systems have reinvented home comfort and made it possible to stay perfectly comfy in any season or climate. But while centralized systems provide a convenient way to regulate the temperature, they occasionally fall short when it comes to evenly distributing heated or cooled... Continue reading
Eight Upgrades to Boost Your Home HVAC System
During the chilly days and nights in the U.S., there’s no better way to enhance your home’s comfort than with a few effective upgrades. It’s not just about keeping the house toasty warm as the snow begins to fall—it’s about maximizing efficiency and cleaning the very air you breathe.... Continue reading
How to Pick Out an Effective HVAC System
In terms of keeping your home comfortable year-round, nothing is more important than choosing the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This determination affects your daily comfort, monthly utility expenses and general home efficiency. But, with so many system types,... Continue reading