There are a multitude of vapors that could be within your Mobile house. Natural gas and fumes that originate from residential fixtures, carpeting and paints. Not a one of these fumes are as dangerous as carbon monoxide.
Call Climate Control Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 251-202-7503 now to start protecting your family against this dangerous gas.
Why is Carbon Monoxide so Dangerous?
Carbon monoxide could be a big deal, so it’s not a matter to take lightly.
1. You Can’t Smell It
Carbon monoxide is life-threatening because you can’t see it, detect it with your nose or detect it with your taste buds. It doesn’t cause irritation in low doses and can’t be filtered.
2. It Can Be Fatal Within Minutes
Carbon monoxide is a side effect of spent fuel. It can leak into your residence during cold weather if the heat exchanger on your gas furnace cracks. Depending on how considerable the leak is and the circulation in a home, it could become deadly in only a few minutes.
Once taken in, the gas has a half-life of around five hours. If you are taking in pure air, it will take five hours to remove it from your bloodstream. You will need an extra five hours to decrease that concentration by half.
3. Carbon Monoxide Reaction Can Act Like Other Illnesses
It can also cause illnesses that can be mistaken as the flu, viral infections and chronic fatigue syndrome, among other illnesses.
How to Guard Your Family from Carbon Monoxide
There’s no point to risk carbon monoxide poisoning.
Here are several things you can complete to keep your family safe:
- Each home with at least one natural gas appliance, attached garage or fireplace needs to have a carbon monoxide alarm. You need to have a sensor on each level of your home, in addition to the basement and garage. You also should install one inside or outside of each bedroom. Don’t use a carbon monoxide detector in your house?
Call Climate Control Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 251-202-7503 to purchase one. Ask our pros about our economical Wi-Fi carbon monoxide detectors.
- If you presently have a carbon monoxide detector, consistently test or swap out the batteries. You should look at batteries every 90 days, and get a new alarm every three to five years.
- If your carbon monoxide alarm goes off, exit your home immediately and dial 911.
Protect Your Family with Assistance from Climate Control Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Carbon monoxide doesn’t have to be frightening, and with the right precautions your residence can be protected from the dangerous gas. Take the precautions and call Climate Control Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 251-202-7503 to learn more.