Spring may be in the past but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these tidbits about air quality and call Climate Control Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Fifty-percent of health conditions are caused or aggravated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.9% of the impurities in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our precious experts in the clip and then visit SaveYourAir.com.