We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review the common heating problems Mobile homeowners often call Climate Control Service Experts about. Although there are potentially hundreds of reasons why your Mobile home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Climate Control Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the required repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert nearly all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Climate Control Service Experts of Mobile at 251-202-7503 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.