We Support Our AC Installation in Mobile With a 100% Guarantee
When you are looking for AC installation in Mobile, you shouldn’t skimp and let just anybody put in your new system.
That’s where the specialists from Climate Control Service Experts arrive. Not only do we have the skills and credentials to stand behind our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 251-202-7503 to schedule your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you subtle hints that it’s going out. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, its energy efficiency goes down and more likely to problems. If we’re frequently at your house for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start prepping for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased before 2010, it probably has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore because of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to cut your cooling expenses. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a good way to save on electrical costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on electrical bills.
At Climate Control Service Experts, our Experts will partner with you to choose the ideal model for your needs. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure correct sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not totally financially ready for. That’s why we offer flexible financing for qualified customers and our Service Experts Advantage Program™. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect During Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC repair location in Mobile? Here are a couple of the steps we take when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our Expert specialists are at your house, you can expect they’ll put in your new system for the best operation. And they’ll keep your home and backyard in the same condition as when they showed up.
Outside of that, you can relax knowing you’re partnering with a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Clean installation—When the installation procedures require us to walk inside your house, we’ll use shoe covers to guard your carpet from dust. We’ll also lay down drop cloths at the installation location to keep your carpet covered from refuse all through our work.
- First-rate service—Our techs are NATE-certified. This indicates they’ve passed rigorous training to receive the most coveted technical accreditation in HVAC.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation worksheet throughout the process to double-check each individual little detail is taken care of. We’ll also ensure your equipment is working properly and meets local guidelines before we finish the job. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you comprehend how to use your new thermostat and cooling system.
- Constant statuses—We’ll let you know how installation is going and when you can count on us to be done.