You maybe have tried to eliminate indoor odors by using air fresheners or lighting candles. Unfortunately, these tactics just hide the odors, not get rid of them. They also can lower indoor air quality in your Mobile house by creating allergic reactions, headaches or eye sensitivity.
Bacteria, dust mites, animal dander and mold can also make your house smell. One method for purifying the air is with germicidal UV lights in your house.
These lights are used with your comfort system to:
- Combat odors
- Halt mold growth
- Disinfect the inner parts of your heating and cooling equipment
Sometimes poor ventilation leads to bad odors. Some signs of this are:
- Condensation on walls and windows
- Stale air
A licensed Climate Control Service Experts technician can inspect your heating and cooling unit to figure out if this is a problem we should repair. Your Expert will also communicate how to repair the issue, which might include installing a ventilation system to add additional fresh air.