A popping noise is characteristic of an insufficient duct design. This happens when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can control.
Issues with your ductwork might cause other ventilation and air quality problems, including:
- Too much noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Premature system breakdown
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Nonfunctioning AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion in ducts
Get in touch with an experienced company in Mobile, like Climate Control Service Experts, to check your house’s ventilation system. We can provide recommendations for duct repair or installation.