Furnace Installation in Mobile Reinforced With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely repair and maintain heating systems, we also deliver the highest quality furnace installation in Mobile.
What makes our expert labor different from other HVAC companies? We’ve developed our approach over time.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which shows they’ve been awarded the most prestigious technical certification in HVAC. They also are part of continuing industry and system education to learn the most outstanding procedures to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus skilled furnace installation.
And we back all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our outstanding services that we provide you with time to consider it—a year, in fact.
Contact us at 251-202-7503 to book your furnace installation now.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be hard to know just when your heating system is beginning to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should start to give you evidence that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are several of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With quality maintenance, a majority of furnaces live for close to 20 years, although some can last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s helpful to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your latest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace turns on and off too regularly, even if you consistently replace the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to produce some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to repair, it’s typically better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working normally, its burner flames should be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very effectively and might even be creating hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also appreciate enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older furnace.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to request furnace installation can be complicated and stressful. Our Experts at Climate Control Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 251-202-7503 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what you can expect when we hook up your new heating system.
- Clean installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll use shoe coverings to protect your home from any dirt we might track in. We place sheets surrounding the installation area to avoid messes.
- Quality labor—Our technicians have achieved some of the most respected technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go over a checklist to double-check your heating equipment is running properly before we go.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll install your new furnace to follow local code. And we’ll regularly go beyond expectations, for the most excellent installation wherever.
Request Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Climate Control Service Experts
Need an additional reason to get a heater from Climate Control Service Experts?
Your new furnace includes a free membership plan. This gives you an advantage on proper furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 251-202-7503 or contact us online to request your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.