Expert Oil Furnace Repair in Mobile
Furnace won’t start? Reset button keeps tripping? If your fuel oil furnace is leaving you frustrated and cold in Mobile, the Experts at Climate Control Service Experts can help.
Sometimes, you can fix problems with your oil-burning furnace alone. There are several things you can check before getting in touch with us for heating repair.
Common Oil Heating System Problems
- Furnace won’t start. The thermostat setting may be too low. Ensure that it’s set to “auto” and “heat.”
- Reset button keeps tripping. This safety feature turns off your furnace when it discovers an issue. Make sure there’s fuel in the oil tank, the valves are open and the chimney is free of blockages. Once you’ve checked those locations, only press the reset button once. Pressing it multiple times could cause fuel oil to build up and cause a fire once the furnace begins running.
- Inadequate heat. The oil or air filters could be congested and need to be cleaned or replaced.
- Excess noise. If you hear clattering, tighten access panels. Squealing means there’s problems with the belt or blower motor. If these components have oiling ports, put a few drops of electric motor oil on them after completely turning off your furnace.
Other times, you’ll need one of our professional service technicians. Call Climate Control Service Experts for oil furnace repair service when:
- Pressing the reset button doesn’t start the furnace, even when there’s fuel in the tank and valves are open
- You hear knocking sounds, which likely indicates there’s air in the fuel lines
- Oil lines are leaking
- Soot can be found in the burner chamber
- Burner runs but does not fire
- Alternative troubleshooting tips don’t fix the problem
100% Satisfaction Guarantee* Backs Our Repairs
Climate Control Service Experts can take care of the problem when your oil furnace won’t ignite.
Our professionals have finished in-depth testing to earn the highest HVAC standard, NATE certification. They are ready to handle most any heating repair. And all our work is backed by a one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Routine maintenance can help stop furnace service calls. Once we get your furnace working, Climate Control Service Experts technicians can suggest a membership plan that could decrease costly repairs and make your furnace work more efficiently. A more efficient furnace could help you save money on utility bills.