End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Mobile Home
A normal home loses 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water each year as a result of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are easy to find. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go undiscovered for years.
A water leak can be costly. You’re paying for extra water you’re not using, and leaks can be destructive to your home.
That’s why it’s crucial to find and fix minimal leaks.
Climate Control Service Experts is here to help you do just that. We have the skills for Expert leak detection and water line repair in Mobile.
6 Signs You Might Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and repairing leaks are the most common calls we receive for plumbing services. Repairing a leak ASAP can help you avoid costly water damage. Some leaks can be harder to find than others, but there are a few telltale hints that you need to get in touch with a plumber in Mobile. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is higher than normal.
- Your pipes regularly make thumping sounds.
- There are reddish stains in your sink, or your water is reddish.
- Floors or walls seem wet or soft.
- You spot water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s wet soil or erosion near your home’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you think you have a leak but can’t find the proof, check your water meter:
- Confirm no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Check the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is typically a triangular dial or small silver disc. If the dial is spinning, you may have a leak.
We can identify the origin of the leak and get it fixed before you spend more money or potentially damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the places water is used in your home, there are a lot of spots you could uncover a leak.
Leaks can be caused by cracked seals around water connectors, corroded pipes, blockages and more.
They usually are spotted:
- On water supply lines and connections underneath the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, notably ones that are getting old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses plugged into your washing machine
If you find signs of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Contact us at 251-202-7503 or request an appointment online.