Expert Sump Pump Repair and Replacement in Mobile
You might not think about your sump pump until it rains hard. Then you expect it’s draining correctly so your Mobile basement doesn’t flood.
Sump pumps can quit running for several numerous reasons.
We’ve seen it all. If your pump isn’t draining like it should, get in touch with the Experts at Climate Control Service Experts to investigate the problem.
We’ll inspect your pump during our visit and provide you with preventive maintenance suggestions, so it won’t quit when you need it most.
Common Causes of Sump Pump Failure
Sump pumps can quit operating for several different reasons:
- Power loss
- Insufficient maintenance
- Too small of a unit
- Incorrect installation
- Switch trouble
- Icy or plugged discharge lines
- Age (average life span is 10 years)
Sump Pump Maintenance Checklist
There are a few easy things you can do to make sure your sump pump is set up for efficiency.
- Make sure the cord is in acceptable shape.
- Plug it into a GFCI outlet in case of power surges.
- Ensure the pump is straight and not tilting to one side, since this can lead the pump to not run when called for.
- If the pump hasn’t been on recently, drop a bucket of water into the pit to verify the pump turns on and pulls out the water efficiently.
- During dry conditions, pull out the sump pump and clean the grate on the bottom since it can get small stones in the grate over time.
- Confirm the discharge pipe’s vent hole is free of obstructions.
Trust Climate Control Service Experts for Your Sump Pump Needs
Because your sump pump is a kind of safeguard to protect your home from water damage, trust the Experts at Climate Control Service Experts to ensure yours is doing its job.
We’ve got the knowledge—whether you need sump pump repair or sump pump replacement. Plus, all of our services are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Give us a call at 251-202-7503 or book an appointment online.