We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Mobile
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and restoration can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
Climate Control Service Experts can help you keep clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This shields against backups.
Many homeowners may not realize they’re obligated to maintain and repair the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline between the Mobile sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Climate Control Service Experts, our plumbers and Experts have the knowledge, certification and aptitude to handle everything associated with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s making your sewer back up or become blocked, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you notice an issue. Taking care of it quickly can help you avoid costly damage to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Obstructions in the city’s sanitary sewer main can make your sewer back up. Tree roots can also create problems if they grow into your lines.
There are a couple you can do to avoid a backup.
- Throw away waste correctly.
- Don’t put grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have Climate Control Service Experts put in a backwater prevention valve to stop sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and take care of illegal plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can block your lines with debris and silt.
- Install a new line and tap with plastic pipe to curb tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Climate Control Service Experts today at 251-202-7503 or book an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We provide outstanding equipment choices and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*